Don't let the Government or an Oil and Gas Pipeline Company talk you into a Low Settlement.
Please have a look at this excellent article by Judson Fambrough entitled, "Understanding the Condemnation Process in Texas". You can also find many more resources at the Texas A&M Real Estate Center.
Areas of Practice
CONDEMNATION / EMINENT DOMAIN REPRESENTING LANDOWNERS
• Includes any case where a federal, state or local government agency or a private corporation with condemnation power ( e.g., an oil and gas pipeline company ) is attempting to take all or a part of private property.
GENERAL CIVIL LITIGATION
• Including representation of persons in injury and death claims, insurance claims (including unfair insurance practices), representing landowners in condemnation proceedings, and fiduciary, trust and probate cases and oil and gas claims with focus on the Eagle Ford Shale areas.
Contact me by email at
for a first consultation.
- More than 100 jury trials as lead counsel
- Qualified attorney ad litem / guardian ad litem for children and incapacitated adults
- Condemnation Commissioner — Bexar County, Texas
- Qualified Mediator — Civil cases
- Regularly lectures at continuing legal education seminars on "legal ethics"
- Of counsel with the firm of Bayne, Snell and Krause recognized as one of the best law firms in America by Newsweek
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- Former Director and President — San Antonio Ronald McDonald Houses
- Russian and Spanish
"Discourage litigation – Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever you can – Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser, in fees, expenses, and waste of time – As a peace-maker, the lawyer has a superior opertunity [sic] of being a good man – There will still be business enough –"